Shou Mee [100gram]
Taste: Refreshing With Almond Aroma (Strong)
1. Use a teapot size under 500cc
2. Pour boiled water inside and outside to wash and warm the pot
3. Fill 1/3 of pot with tea leaves
4. Pour in boiling (100 C)water into the pot until half full for "tea rising"
5. Pour out the water immediately
Use water at 98C to make the first three brews.
Use water at 95C to make the last two brews
First Brew 5 seconds
2nd Brew 5 seconds
3rd Brew 10 seconds
4th Brew 20 seconds
5th Brew 1-2 minutes